Associate Consultant – Digital Paid Media
Are you passionate about digital media and using technology to deliver positive, impactful, and creative experiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? We are looking for a creative and analytical individual with a passion for digital and social media marketing to join our team as a digital paid media specialist.
In this role you will be a member of Argyle’s internal digital team, reporting to the Director, Digital Paid Media. The successful candidate will act as a paid media specialist and campaign manager, using data-driven insights to engage diverse audiences and approach meaningful challenges through digital advertising solutions across a wide spectrum of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Google, Programmatic, Digital OOH, and others.
Argyle offers a superior experience in a supportive environment where talented professionals can build great careers. We are known for high standards, an exceptional work environment and a long list of awards from our industry peers. Our clients include leaders in business and finance, technology, health care, consumer products, public affairs and government.
- Directly manage paid digital and social media campaigns alongside digital team and agency practice team members for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Lead the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns for client programs involving digital tactics across Meta, Google and other digital platforms
- Report on campaign results and insights, translating digital campaign analytics into strategic business insights for clients
- Provide platform best practice recommendations, direction, and basic training to internal agency team members.
- Manage relationships with media platform representatives, including negotiating and approving advertising strategies and ensuring cost-effective media solutions
- Contribute to media-based innovations and new digital services development
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media advertising platforms and paid digital campaign management including campaign set-up, optimization, monitoring, platform analytics, and client reporting
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads (including Search and Display), TikTok, and other native digital ad platforms
- Strong grasp of Google Analytics and how to interpret data to produce meaningful reports and recommendations
- Strong communications skills including synthesizing insights, understanding audience needs, and presenting to client stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience defining digital media channel strategies, optimizing user journeys for business results, and social media best practices
- Ability to multi-task, determine priorities, and navigate multiple deadlines
- Excellent writing skills
- Meta Blueprint Media Buying Certification a strong asset
- Google Ads Certification a strong asset
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification a strong asset
Experience and Education
- 2 years of digital communications or agency experience in a paid media role
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or relevant field
- Experience working in a fast-paced professional services environment
- A proven aptitude for initiative and innovation
We offer a dynamic environment, competitive compensation, and an outstanding opportunity for long-term career growth and advancement.
We recognize that the best candidate may not meet all of the criteria listed above. We encourage all those interested and with relevant experience to apply even if you do not match the job posting perfectly. We welcome diverse, out-of-the-box thinking, and we strive to provide an environment for learning, growth and innovation.